Friday, April 15, 2005

The WiFlyer


Well this is the gadget of the week I guess !I found this very cool wireless internet for dial up .Now I never thought that some thing like this was out there but I find It very intriguing and very useful for the 56k crowd . For what ever reason you have dial up and not broadband you to can have a wireless connection with this product with a typical 802.11b adapter you can connect multiple pc to this router VIA dialup.

ADVANTAGES

>Share a single dialup connection on up to 5 computers at the same time.
>Enjoy wireless freedom on your laptop or PDA throughout your home or office
>Take wireless internet wherever you go using dialup or broadband
>No additional monthly fees-uses existing dialup accounts
>Compatible with AOL, Earthlink, MSN, Netzero and more

The only thing I found unappealing is the price but for the convenience.
It maybe very well worth it.
Here is the link to the web site if its something you could use look it over - The WiFlyer

1 Comments:

Blogger marissa said...

Very nice work on your blog, It was fun to read! I am still not done reading everything, but I bookmarked you! I really like reading about internet connections and I even have an internet connections secrets blog if you want some more content to discuss.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home