Thursday, April 14, 2005

Supercharge Your Software


Well I just thought I would post this due to the fact its loaded with great tips and software to help you get the most out of your windows based pc.I have a yearly subscription to the magazine so I get all the goodies and great info every month. I know, I know just like a geek..But I am only a closet geek . Any how read the articles in this months PC WORLD !


Supercharge Your Software

Ever wish your favorite program could do a little more? These 65-plus add-ons enhance Windows, Office, browsers, e-mail clients, and other packages with powerful new features.
From the May 2005 issue of PC World magazine

Here are the links
Windows Wonders
Internet Winners
Office Assistants
Media Stars
Microsoft Word and Excel: Make Your Own Office Add-On

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home