Friday, April 15, 2005

Some shady links....This how I get down!


Well, I am feeling a little Shady today .LOL so I am going to post links on my site to some of the cool sites I visit often and get a lot of info from and try to have fun with it but keep in mind I am really no hacker so to speak of but I do consider my self kinda L33T..(ThatÂ’s hacker speak) lets just say I study things. Well here are a couple of them.

>hack a day
>AstaForums
>NetworkSniffer <--programs >ASTALAVISTA.US
>freeserials
> NetStumbler
> Wardriving.com
Enjoy! and dont get in trouble...LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger DannyboyRI said...

It's nice to have you Back!!

12:31 PM  
Blogger rihooligan said...

Whats up Dan the man ! I just got burnt out, I have to make up for time lost Im gonna try to make it count!!!
peace

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home