Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Streaming media


Here is a really cool site, the service I don’t know about I have not given it a try yet .But it does offer a three month free trial! I always say if it’s for free it’s for me. Now I think I might give it a try when I get my new cell phone! And I will have to get back to you and let you know how it works. For now you can feel free to give it a shot and let me know how it is. It’s got to be cool, come on streaming media that alone is just a great concept! Orb takes the home out of home entertainment gives you secure access to the digital media on your home PC through a simple web interface. Orb streams your content safely to virtually any internet-connected device. Just install the Orb software on your PC, and then access your media anywhere. www.orb.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home