Thursday, February 17, 2005

I really like this phone


Well I know I posted previously that I wanted to buy a new cell phone and I thought I was going to get a PDA phone like the treo 600 or the Blackberry 7100t .Now I think I have changed my mind I am looking at this bad boy it’s a U.K.import .This bad boy is every thing I could want besides the actual web browser opposed to the 2.0 WAP offered in this phone .And the PDA of course that I really don’t need.

· Dimensions : 110X45X21mm.
· Weight : 100g.
· GSM Triband (900/1800/1900MHz).
· GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) Class 10.
· 2.0 WAP browser.
· Support Java platform.
· Support Bluetooth connectivity.
· MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service).
· 176X220 pixels 65536 colours TFT LCD display screen.
· Integrated VGA digital camera with flash and zoom function.
· MP3 and MPEG4 player.
· Dual Hi-Fi stereo speakers.
· Call vibration.
· Hi-Fi polyphonic ring tone with Motomixer application.
· Text input predictive software.
· T-Flash removable memory card expansion slot.
· Downloadable applications, games, logos and ring tones.
· Alarm clock, calendar, calculator, memo, PC sync, photo album, photo editor, video player, screensaver, wallpaper and games.
· Up to 210 hours of standby time.
· Up to 7 1/2 hours of talk time

This phone is kickass check it out here.... .direct.motorola.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger rihooligan said...

Well I ordered it today !Cant wait till it comes in...WOOT

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home