Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Defend your PC

Well I just wanted to note that I really hate spyware and adware ! I know, who doesnt ?
if your on broadband you realy know what I mean . well I dont get a lot but , still get those sneaky ones . I usually use three scanners 1) I use my virus scanner . 2 ) a must have for anyone Spybot Search and Destroy !!!! And last but not least 3) Ad-Aware SE personal! You really need to deep scan to get rid of the clingy ones .Although you still might have to manual delete them by stopping the process and delete the whole folder from the program folder . Any way here are some links for you to get the goods...Get them and get rid of the nasty malware. Spybot Search And Destroy and Ad-Aware

2 Comments:

Anonymous addaware said...

Hi rihooligan, today I’m surfing for a good blog
experience on addaware se and I found your great site.
Well this post wasn’t exactly what I was looking for
it did receive my attention and interest. I see now
why I found your resourceful web-site when I was
searching for addaware se related information and I am
glad I found your site even though its not an exact
find. Let me contribute to this site by leaving you
with my favorite quote from Nicholas Negroponte! -
"Computing is not about computers any more. It is
about living." --- Nicholas Negroponte ---

7:37 PM  
Anonymous addaware download said...

Hi there rihooligan, I’m out surfing for the latest
information on adaware and found your great site.
Although Defend your PC wasn’t exactly what I was looking
for it certainly peaked my interest. Now I see why I
found your page when I was looking for adaware
related information and I’m happy I found your wine
blog even though this isn’t a perfect match. Great
Post, thanks for the read, I will leave you with one
of my favorite quotes from Andy Rooney: " Computers
make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the
things they make it easier to do don't need to be
done.." Andy Rooney

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home